If you suspect your other half to be unfaithful, it is often the ‘not knowing’ aspect which becomes the worst part of a potentially unfaithful marriage. Insight have handled thousands of matrimonial investigations over the last 30 years and can ensure the utmost discretion and sensitivity to your relationship when undertaking and gathering vital evidence via a matrimonial surveillance investigation.
Often suspicions are aroused due to behavioural changes in a partner and it is unclear whether these changes are as innocent as they may claim. In some cases our investigators have found that suspected unfaithful partner are merely planning a surprise for their other half, however this is not always the case. You may be certain that your partner is unfaithful or keeping secrets from you and it is simply a matter of proving this. Only by having the facts and proof of their actions will you be able to resolve your concerns and if necessary confront the problem.
Potential signs of infidelity
- They have become distant/ ignore you or become defensive when confronted
- Distinct changes in mobile phone usage
- They won’t answer their phone around you
- They work late more often than usual
- They are very protective over computer history and their computer usage habit change
- Spending more time away from home
- Their clothes have distinctive smells of perfume, aftershave, alcohol or smoke
- They are not as interested in sex
These are just a few signs which may be reason for you to suspect that your partner is being unfaithful.
At Insight Investigations our professional team are specialised in conducting confidential matrimonial investigations anywhere in the world. If you experience any of the above, do not hesitate to contact us for further details on how we can help. We work hard to tailor each investigation to the needs of the client and are able to provide the necessary evidence to satisfy the individual.
For more information on the matrimonial investigation services we provide at Insight Investigations or to speak to a member of the Insight team about your concerns please do not hesitate to call us on 0207 649 9610.