If you are looking for a Process Server, Insight are here and ready to help.
Our team of Process Servers can cover the whole of the U.K, with over 30 years of experience, assisting our legal and solicitor clients. We act with complete discretion to serve documents in line with your instructions.
We are fully familiar with the laws and requirements of all courts in respect of the service of documents in the UK, and ensure that service is affected professionally, legally and on time.
What Insight offers within our Process Serving service:
- We offer same day collection of documents – and can collect from your office if required.
- We can offer competitive rates on bulk process, starting from £65+VAT.
- We make multiple visits for a fixed inclusive fee – which is always agreed at the time of instruction.
- No additional fees are charged without your prior knowledge.
- Preparation of Affidavits – Certificates of service.
- We work outside 9am-5pm – Unsociable hours are our business!
- FULL Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Corporate Members of The World Association of Professional Investigators.
Call us now on 0800 14 55 123
to discuss your requirements and to see how we can best help you.
Our Process Serving Fees
- Standard Process Serving – 3-7 day turnaround – £95-£105 + VAT depending on complexity.
- Urgent same day serving – £125-£150 + VAT depending on the area/complexity.
- Urgent same day serving long distance – £45 per hour + VAT and 35p per mile + VAT.
A Process Server requires a high level of legal knowledge to ensure the job is completed correctly. It is a lot more than just handing a set of documents to another person; it’s about making sure the process is served correctly in every case. All our process servers are regularly trained and updated on changes that directly affect how they carry out their job in line with recent legislations.
If the documents require to be served overseas, we are fully equipped to complete the job. Any country which is a member of the Hague Convention will have reciprocal arrangements in place for the document to be served. We are constantly aware of and always work within these rules and requirements. Pricing can vary depending on the country so please contact us for a quotation.
If it is required, our Process Servers will be as tenacious as necessary, using all direct methods allowable within the law to ensure that the documents are served to your exact instruction. Our clients have been instructing us for over 20 years and they are continuously satisfied with the results and methods of our work.
Let us help you work out the best way to effectively serve your documents by calling 0800 144 8541.
Our process serving service is engaged for an array of documents, from Statutory Demands through to Bankruptcy Petitions, Claim Forms, Divorce Documentation and more.
There are many reasons why you should enlist the services of a process server. These are the documents that we are engaged to serve, and the process that must be followed:
- Statutory Demands Read More || Less
- Bankruptcy Petition Read More || Less
These can only be personally served; however, a letter of appointment can be sent. On the return visit, if the Debtor is unavailable, you are not permitted to post this through a letterbox like you can with a Statutory Demand. If you are unable to serve, you would be required to prepare an Affidavit/Statement in Support of an Application for Substituted Service which is then taken to the court and authority would be given for it to be left at the address if you have enough evidence that the Debtor is still living at the property and is clearly avoiding service.
- Claim Forms Read More || Less
- Divorce Documentation Read More || Less
Whatever your process serving needs, let Insight help. With a nationwide network of experienced servers providing a professional service to all our clients, we are able to get the job done quickly, efficiently and with the minimum of fuss. To find out how we can help you call us today 0800 14 55 123 freecall from a mobile or landline for a free no obligation quotation.