Whether it’s for a statutory demand, court injunction or winding-up petition then there are many reasons why you should engage the services of a process server. Here are some of those reasons:
- The rules for serving Court documents can be complicated.
- It may be unsuitable and potentially dangerous for you to do it yourself.
- You may not want to confront the individual that you are serving the legal documentation to.
- The person you are serving to may go into hiding.
- Legal documents have to be served properly or they may be considered invalid.
- Process servers know the rules surrounding the serving of legal documents.
- If you are serving several people at once, then others may go into hiding unless it is delivered in a timely and appropriate manner.
- You may not be able to find the person you need to serve documents to. Process servers have methods of locating people.
- Process servers know how to overcome issues of access in secure buildings to get to the individual who needs serving.
Good process servicing is about diligence, persistence, courtesy and professionalism. There is no need to be heavy-handed or confrontational when serving legal documentation. Good process servers are also very discreet and take matters of data protection very seriously. The information held in the legal documentation should only be served to a person when the process server is 100% certain that they have located the right individual.
At Insight Investigations we have a team of highly trained and experienced process servers who are tactful, discreet and very thorough in following the process. Process serving is not a 9 to 5 job and we know the optimum times to deliver documents and get the result you want. To discuss your process serving requirements please give us a call now.