Every year in the UK thousands of people get involved in accidents through no fault of their own. Whether at home, in the car, on the street or at work, accidents can happen and they can have a devastating affect on the person it happens to and their family. This is when an accident investigator can help you get to the bottom of what happened and determine if anybody was at fault and how similar accidents can be avoided in the future.
Here are some of the main reasons why you might need an accident investigator:
- To identify the cause of an accident.
- To help prevent accidents in the future.
- To identify who might be liable for the accident.
- To obtain evidence that can be used in court.
- To help you get answers.
- To help you collate evidence
- To help you submit a claim for damages
- To provide proof that you were not at fault or negligent
- To finally get a sense of closure
The most common accident investigations tend to involve motor vehicle accidents. Car accidents happen daily and hiring a third party to investigate the accident on your behalf can often encourage insurance companies and police to act quickly to obtain a resolution.
Employee accident investigations are also quite common and these are conducted by insurance companies and employers to determine what caused the accident and who might be liable. Once again, hiring a third party to carry out an investigation can help support your case if you have been on the receiving end of an accident or you feel that you are being unfairly blamed for an accident that has occurred.
To find out more about our accident investigation services and to discuss your case in confidence, please contact us now